Solarland USA SLP120F-12SUSB 120W Portable Solar Charger with aluminum legs, charge controller with USB model SLC-NR1012UH, battery clamps, 15′ cable, Soft carry case
The 120 Watt Economy Model is suited for 1 or 2 battery systems where energy demand is moderate.
Our new solar controller bypass option allows you to use several units together when more power is needed or when additional batteries are used.
- Built in 3 stage PWM controller with USB port
- Produces 50-60 amp/hours/day
- 7.5 amps operating current (approx.)
- 17.2V Max operating voltage
- 13.8V float mode
- 14.4V finish charge voltage (temp compensated)
- Lead acid, Gel and AGM compatible
- Indicator lights confirm proper operation
- New heavy duty tilt legs
- 16’ cord standard with safety fuse
- Padded soft shell storage case
- Panels fold for easy storage
- Panel folded: 40x21x3.5”, 39 lbs.
- Panel open: 41x40x1.5”
- Case: 41x22x5”, 2 lbs.